As part of our mission at Global Partners in Care, we seek to educate US students, partners and potential stakeholders as advocates for palliative care – in their own communities, but especially in areas of the world where resources are limited and the need is great.
We have opportunities to work in our office and with our partners located around the globe. Internships with GPIC vary and are driven by the needs of our partners. We strive to structure internships to suit the needs and interests of our partners and the intern.
- are based at our headquarters in Mishawaka, IN
- offer flexible hours during the school year
- include a broad range of experience and work including project support, research, fundraising and more!
- are typically summer placements
- may be experiential or research-oriented
- vary quite a bit depending on the needs of our partners.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunity to intern with Global Partners in Care, contact us for further discussion.