We envision a world where individuals and families facing serious illness, death, and grief have access to essential services that afford comfort and dignity – which are human rights.
Global Partners in Care supports compassionate care where the need is great and resources are few by enhancing access to hospice and palliative care worldwide.
Global Partners in Care supports access to compassionate care by establishing collaborative partnerships, supporting research and education, and raising awareness of the global need for access to essential hospice and palliative care services. Driving all of our efforts is an unswerving commitment to extending compassion and reducing suffering among those in need.
- Our Partnership Program enables US Partners working in hospice and palliative care to engage with sister organizations in low-resource settings.
Global Partners in Care recognizes advancing research and growing opportunities for learning are important aspects of enhancing access to quality palliative care globally.
- We partner with universities and other research institutions to support the development of evidence to assess need, implement policies and programs, and monitor progress in global palliative care.
- We support scholarships through our partner organizations in low-resource settings to support the training and education of the next leaders in palliative care provision and research.
- We also seek to educate US students, partners and potential stakeholders as advocates for palliative care – in their own communities, but especially in areas of the world where resources are limited and the need is great.
Global Partners in Care is committed to working collaboratively with our partnership organizations, national associations and international organizations working to enhance access to hospice and palliative care globally. We will not only establish and support collaboration through our Partners Program, but also engage in collaborative partnerships with other organizations and individuals who share our mission of enhancing access to hospice and palliative care worldwide. These include:
- Other international hospice and palliative care organizations
- Other collaborators