Addresses the many aspects of palliative care that are key in caring for people living with HIV/AIDS, written by and for health care workers in sub-Saharan Africa.
Describes steps to conduct palliative care clinical placements in developing countries in order to expand education and training activities, as well as access to services.
NHPCO’s pediatric hospice and palliative care professional resources.
Our Quarterly Newsletter is designed to keep our friends and partners updated on news about Global Partners in Care.
E-Hospice provides hospice and palliative care news, views and inspiration from around the world and is available as a free iPhone, mobile web, and iPad app. Followers can subscribe to the RSS feed and receive email updates on specific topics in the U.S. and other countries / regions: Africa, Australia, Canada, India, Kenya, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States. There are also ehospice editions focused on international issues and children’s issues.
International Education Resources
- African Palliative Care Association
- Asia-Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Cuidados Palliativos
- Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association
- European Association for Palliative Care
- International Association for Hospice & Palliative Care
- International Children’s Palliative Care Network
- US National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Worldwide Palliative Care Alliance