Our Partnership Program enables US partners working in hospice and palliative care to engage with sister organizations in low-resource settings.
What is the value of joining our Partnership Program?
- Sharing ideas and working together towards a common goal.
- Pooling resources to meet shared goal and objectives.
- Encourage staff exposure in both organizations to increase cultural learning and better achieve objectives.
- Strengthen collaboration within countries and expand networks.
- Capacity building for both organizations.
- Provision of resources to provide care.
The application cycle is currently closed. If you are a US-based organization interested in partnership, please contact us directly for more information at email@example.com.
Along with your completed application form, please submit the following:
International applicants must include a letter of support for their application (preferably from the national organization or regional organization). At a minimum, the letter of support should include:
- any interactions with your organization
- organization’s standing with national association (where applicable)
- any comment on the type of care / quality of work of the organization
US applicants must include a:
- letter of support from their CEO
- board resolution in support of entering into a partnership.Templates of these documents are available upon request