Our Partnership Program enables US partners working in hospice and palliative care to engage with sister organizations in low-resource settings.
What is the value of joining our Partnership Program?
- Sharing ideas and working together towards a common goal.
- Pooling resources to meet shared goal and objectives.
- Encourage staff exposure in both organizations to increase cultural learning and better achieve objectives.
- Strengthen collaboration within countries and expand networks.
- Capacity building for both organizations.
- Provision of resources to provide care.
The application cycle is currently closed. If you are a US-based organization interested in partnership, please contact us directly for more information at email@example.com.
Along with your completed application form, please submit the following:
International applicants must include a letter of support for their application (preferably from the national organization or regional organization). At a minimum, the letter of support should include:
- any interactions with your organization
- organization’s standing with national association (where applicable)
- any comment on the type of care / quality of work of the organization
US applicants must include a:
- letter of support from their CEO
- board resolution in support of entering into a partnership.Templates of these documents are available upon request
Global Partners in Care will make every effort to partner organizations as quickly as possible. Our priority, however, is to make matches between organizations that will lead to strong, sustainable partnerships. Once we receive your complete application, we will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps.
There will be two application cycles each year:
- Applications open – April 1st
- Deadline for submission – June 30th
- Applications open – October 1st
- Deadline for submission – December 31st
Applications submitted after June 30th or December 31st will be rolled over to the next cycle.