Below is a list of distance learning/eLearning courses for health care professionals available in the U.S. and internationally related to hospice and palliative care. To have your courses considered for this list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO)
- Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC)
- Growth House, Inc.
- Hospice Education Network, Inc.
- Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association (no cost for members)
- Yale School of Medicine – Palliative and End-of-Life Care Education (no cost)
- African Palliative Care Association
- Flinders University – Distance Education Course in Palliative Care Nursing (Australia)
- Help the Hospices E-Learning Tutorials, (UK) (no cost)
- International Children’s Palliative Care Network (no cost)
- Kenya Hospices and Palliative Care Association (KHPCA) and The eCancer Medical Science Foundation
- University of Wales – Postgraduate Certificate Palliative Care (UK)