With a mission to build partnerships to enhance compassionate care globally, Global Partners in Care is dedicated to improving access to hospice and palliative care worldwide.
Our Partner Program provides the opportunity for hospice palliative care organizations in the U.S. to support a hospice palliative care organization in another country.
To help our Partners engage in a wide variety of activities to expand and improve services, Global Partners in Care:
- Provides personalized consultation and ongoing technical assistance
- Wires financial donations from U.S. Partners to their respective International Partner
- Collaborates and coordinates with international and national palliative care associations
- Networks Partners together so they can learn from each other
To become a Partner:
Discover what our Partners are doing
• Read Stories
• Learn about Global Partnership Award Winners
Present information to your organization’s leadership and staff
• Information Sheet
• Impact Report
• Video (as shown above)
• Sample Letter of Agreement
Express your interest
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 574-367-2472
Download and complete the application
• U.S. Partner Application (To be complete by hospice and palliative care organizations in the United States)
• International Partner Application (To be completed by hospice and palliative care organizations located internationally)
Return your application
• E-mail: email@example.com
Global Partners in Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
Once your application is received, our staff will contact you with next steps to become a Partner. Please note the process is the same for applicants from both U.S. and International organizations.
Not ready to become a Partner? Become a Champion
See our Partnerships between U.S. and international hospice and palliative care organizations.